The Inspire4Nature General Assembly brings together all the fellows and senior researchers. The third General Assembly took place on the 9th and 10th June 2020 and included a presentation by each of the fellows.
You can download the Agenda of the Second General Assembly from here. You can download all presentations at once from here, or individuals ones from the links below.
- Maria Lumbierres - Where will further Key Biodiversity Areas be identified? A modelling approach to focus efforts (P13 - Sapienza, BirdLife)
- Prabhat Raj Dahal - Advancing quantitative analyses for IUCN Red List assessments of species’ risk of extinction (P1 - Sapienza, BirdLife)
- Carmen Soria - Projected effect of global change on species’ change in extinction risk (P4 - Sapienza, BirdLife)
- Ivon Cuadros Casanova - How will halting biodiversity loss affect the achievement of other Sustainable Development Goals? (P2 - Sapienza, UNEP-WCMC)
- Martin Beal - Identifying Marine Key Biodiversity Areas using tracking data (P15 - ISPA, BirdLife)
- Marie-Morgane Rouyer - Effectiveness of Marine Protected Areas at conserving important sites for migratory seabirds in the Atlantic Ocean (P6 - CNRS, BirdLife, UNEP-WCMC)
- João Lopes Guilherme - Understanding declines of Afro-Palearctic migratory birds (P14 - CNRS, BirdLife, ISA)
- Kathrin Holenstein - Permeability of European Protected Areas in the face of Non-Native Species (P7 - CNRS, UNEP-WCMC, IUCN)
- Scott Ford - Protected area dynamics: Global patterns and implications of changes in protected area boundaries and designations (P11 - UCPH, IUCN, UNEP-WCMC)
- Clare Lewis - Beyond protected areas: expanding the conservation estate (P12 - UCPH, UNEP-WCMC, BirdLife)
- Matt Ford - Understanding the impacts of scale on the IUCN Red List Index: a case study on European vertebrates (P8 - MFN, IUCN)
- Konstantina Spiliopoulou - Tracking changes in protection of Key Biodiversity Areas (P10 - HCMR, IUCN, NKUA)
- Gonzalo Albaladejo - Global scenarios of terrestrial vertebrate diversity (P3 - UCL, ZSL)
- Sean Jellesmark - Measuring the impact of conservation makes on trends in species' populations (P5 - UCL, ZSL)