The module 1 entitled 'From a scientific paper to the news' focuses on press releases. The training took place from 23rd September to 16th December 2020.
You can download all press releases at once from here, or individual ones from the links below.
- Miniature devices reveal key collaboration opportunities to conserve migratory birds – by João Lopes Guilherme
- The immediate surroundings of protected areas are important for the management of non-native species inside them – by Kathrin Holenstein
- Protected areas urgently needed to safeguard Antartic penguins – by Marie-Morgane Rouyer
- Seabirds spend nearly 40% of their time in ‘no-man’s’ ocean, study finds – by Martin Beal
- Contrary to captive zebras, male wild plains zebras do not commit infanticide – by Pauline Roger
- Researchers discover bats can hear the future – by Carmen Soria
- Next generation of hydroelectric dams threatens biodiversity across the Mediterranean basin, analysis finds – by Matt Ford
- Protected areas cover less than half of threatened species ranges in Greece – by Konstantina Spiliopoulou
- Halting nature destruction entails ambitious, holistic and coordinated global goals, study finds – by Ivon Cuadros